Today SubBass DJ Academy are launching a producer competition in association with Knowledge Arena, Outlook festival and dimensions festival.
They have partnered with leading global music organisations to offer an extensive outreach and attractive output for emerging artists. NVS are responsible for some of Europe’s most respected festivals and projects including Outlook Festival, Dimensions Festival, Sunfall Festival and Knowledge Arena. Affiliate Media Partners include ihouseu,Trackitdown, Native Instruments and Sample Tools by Cr2.
The SubBass Producer Competition will offer students and emerging artists platforms to promote themselves and their creations, whilst motivating mastery in music production and self-marketing. This competition gives the creator a chance to “work to a brief” where producers will make a track with a festival, stage and time in mind, using the providing samples and original content.
Winning Production receives:
• Digital Promotional Campaign (SoundCloud, ihouseu and Track It Down) for Winning Production
• Free Course at SubBass Academy
• Maschine Jam by Native Instruments
• VIP Access to Outlook, Dimensions or Sunfall Festival (2017)
• Knowledge Arena Pro Pass
• 3 Month Track It Down Pro Membership
• 3 x Free Sample Packs from Sample Tools by Cr2
Top 5 entrants receive:
• Invited to a group mastering and feedback session at SubBass studios
All entrants receive:
• Free sample pack
• 10% off all SubBass Studio and Online Courses
All producers entering this competition will receive a free sample pack and qualify for discounts on any studio or online course at SubBass Academy. Through studying at SubBass they will have access to further discounts to any music production or DJing equipment via affiliate retail partners Westend DJ.
To enter this competition:
• Choose a festival: Outlook or Dimensions Festival
• Choose a stage: Beach Stage, Mungo’s Arena or The Moat
• Choose a time your track would be played
• Download the sample pack provided and choose your samples
• Combine samples with original content and make your track
• Upload your track (mp3) to your SoundCloud including #subbassproducercomp in the description along with a short bio and your social media links
• Email link of track to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share to the SubBass Producer Playlist
• Get at least 100 plays on your track to qualify for entry into the competition
The SubBass Producer Competition will be accepting submissions until 28th February, with the winners announced on 6th March.
IhouseU.com is the world’s premier house and electronic multi-platform brand, available in 7 languages. With over 500,000 monthly users across its websites, Apple News and mobile apps, and with over 250,000 registered members they are uniquely positioned to be your perfect promotions partner for music releases or events worldwide.
Trackitdown is a leading dance music download store with high quality tracks for DJs, Music Producers and enthusiasts. They provide weekly insights into the best releases with exclusive content from broth emerging & established artists.
Sample Tools by Cr2 gives you the tools and tuition you need to succeed! A subsidiary of world-renowned dance music record label Cr2 Records, Sample Tools by Cr2 brings the label’s reputation for quality forward thinking dance music into the sample pack world!